Any items you want to buy or sell, and any related services you provide.
- PostsCOLON 6
- JoinedCOLON April 18th, 2016, 5:46 pm
- LocationCOLON West Paterson, NJ
Looking for a single Sells handle, the long guard variety. Found one on the auction site ,looking for one to complete a pair.
- PostsCOLON 15
- JoinedCOLON February 27th, 2019, 10:36 am
Hi this is brother ben. I was wondering if there were handles for topping trees with crosscut saws? Were they two man handles? I've been using d handles which work well. I do not have two man handles now,but Lord willing I'll make some or find some. If I have missed a previous post forgive me. Also where the saws stock one man ones, large tooth patterns, thick grinds?any help will be appreciated. Thank you,your friend brother ben.
- PostsCOLON 769
- JoinedCOLON June 28th, 2012, 9:34 am
- LocationCOLON Onalaska, Washington State, USA
There were no special handles for topping saws. They used standard two man saw handles, maybe with a shorter wood part.
- PostsCOLON 717
- JoinedCOLON February 19th, 2011, 5:27 am
- LocationCOLON Northern Michigan
This guy looks like he means business, so I'll guess that handle/saw selection was up to the topper.