Topics should be types of Simonds saws, and posts are related to those saws
- Site Admin
- PostsCOLON 184
- JoinedCOLON February 9th, 2011, 6:26 pm
- LocationCOLON Northern California
My post person always says "you got another bow and arrow"...but she's not trying to be funny, I just have to keep reminding her what they are!
- PostsCOLON 370
- JoinedCOLON February 16th, 2011, 9:47 am
- LocationCOLON Asheville, NC
It reminds me of when I went to Warren's class in Missoula. I had to bring some saws to work on and the airlines want to charge you a fortune to check them. They don't charge nearly as much for skis though. I bought me a ski bag, put a few five footers in it, and saved about $100. The ticket clerk did remark at how heavy the ski bag was. I think I mumbled something about having a few pairs.
- PostsCOLON 508
- JoinedCOLON April 20th, 2011, 8:24 am
- LocationCOLON Northern Virginia
Using a ski bag to tranport saws? Cool idea. I guess you would want to wrap them a bit so they didn't clank. Thanks.
- PostsCOLON 81
- JoinedCOLON November 14th, 2012, 5:57 am
Donated to the Idaho Trails Association. 6 foot, love the teeth and rakers!